Schedule a Free Strategy Call Today!
Understanding your website problems and potential solutions starts with a free 30-minute consultation.
What happens next?
Upon initial contact, you will receive an email from me with a few qualifying questions. Nothing major, just getting some specifics before we take the time to chat. Once I hear back from you, I will contact you to discuss your requirements.
A few things you should know first:
- I bill based on the value of services delivered to you. If we end up being a good fit to work together, I require a 50% deposit to secure a spot on my schedule.
- I typically start website development projects on Mondays once the deposit is received, and projects are currently scheduled two weeks out.
- I have a policy of not signing Non-Disclosure Agreements. Nor will I do any speculative work. It’s simply bad business.
- SIX15 has a standard project process, but it’s not written in stone. Each engagement is unique, and I figure out the most valuable thing I can deliver to you first, and once that’s done we’ll take the next step.
- You’ll be talking directly to me. No middle-men, and no off-shore design team. That said, you’ll hear from me often, because a 30-minute meeting is cheaper than 20 hours of work wasted because there was a misunderstanding.
- I’ll work hard, but rest just as hard. Weekends and evenings give everyone time to think, rest, and recharge, which means a higher quality solution to your project.
- I have fun. I think you will too.
Still have Questions? No problem! Email me any time. If after talking about your requirements I cannot help you, I will do my best to refer you to those that can. It’s all about good karma.